Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

School Bell

 Hi, guys today in wananga we are looking at the six60 questions that are on the notices. Here are the questions and my answer I hope you enjoy it.

What is the name of the song? What is the song about? Who are the members of Six60? When did the band form and where? What do you think of the themed/Music bells?|


The name of the school bell is "All She Wrote" I think the song is about just living their life. The members of Six60 are Matiu Walters, Marlon Gerbes, Chris Mac, Eli Paewai, Ji Fraser, and Hoani Matenga. Six60 formed in 2008 and in Dunedin. I think the bell isn't that bad I like the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.