Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Music

Hi guys today in Music we were doing the 1980's. Last week we did the 1990's. For the 1980's we did some research on some movies from the 1980's , now since it's Friday we do the blog about what we did for the week. Now we have to write about what a string instrument is, what are the parts of the ukulele, how do you play a string instrument, and one thing you learnt this week. Here is what I did and I hope you enjoy it.
A string instrument is an instrument that has strings. How you play a string instrument is you can pluck, rub the instrument with a bow, and you can strum it as well. The parts of the ukulele is there is the Head, Neck, Nut, Tuners, Frets, Fret spaces, Fret board, Body, Sound hole, Strings, Saddle, and Bridge. One thing that I learnt this week is that I figured out that I can play the ukulele kind of good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.