Perseverance is doing something that is hard but you keep on doing it until you achieve it.
The Mars Rover has something called Mars Environmental Dynamic Analyzer, It is basically a set of sensors that gives measurements of temperature, wind speed, and direction.
Mars Rover also is programmed Managed for Nasa’s science mission.
The Mars rover is launching on July the 30th.
Some things that I learnt that I didn’t know about before is that I didn’t know that there was a rover going on Mars until last week when I was doing some research, I learnt what a Environmental Dynamic Analyzer is, it sounds very interesting and what it does is also interesting, and I also learnt what perseverance means.

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.