Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

Science - Mars 2020 Rover

Hi guys today for science we have been doing research about Mars. We had a couple of questions on things about Mars and a few thing that we have learnt. Here is some of the things I had to answer. Hope you enjoy.
Perseverance is doing something that is hard but you keep on doing it until you achieve it.
The Mars Rover has something called Mars Environmental Dynamic Analyzer, It is basically a set of sensors that gives measurements of temperature, wind speed, and direction.
Mars Rover also is programmed Managed for Nasa’s science mission.
The Mars rover is launching on July the 30th. 
Some things that I learnt that I didn’t know about before is that I didn’t know that there was a rover going on Mars until last week when I was doing some research, I learnt what a Environmental Dynamic Analyzer is, it sounds very interesting and what it does is also interesting, and I also learnt what perseverance means.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alexia!

    Thank you for sharing your Mars rover research onto your blog. It looks like quite a bit of your work is running off the page. Are you able to have another look and reformat this?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.