Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Paoer Boy The end.

Hi guys yesterday I finished reading paper boy. 
The ending was very interesting, I didn't think it would end like that but I did. In the end I liked the book it was enjoyably to read. Paper boy decides that he doesn't care on who his real father is. To me the book was weird at first because I didn't know what it was about but the more chapters I got up to I got more invested in it. I didn't understand at first because the first line of the book says "I'm talking about the stabbing for a good reason." I was confused but when I got deeper I understood because an actually stabbing happen's. I would read the book again if I had the time because I found my self getting lost in the thought of what was gonna happen next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.