Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

Learning story - Art/Poetry

Hi guys for this week we have been doing some learning stories. Learning stories are basically reflections on what you did on the period(hurumanu) you are in. You have to write what you did,what you learnt, your next steps and ways you showed you Carr values. For this learning story this one is about Art/Poetry. All of us had to write these things in full sentences. Here is my learning story.


My Learning Story

Hurumanu:   Art/Poetry                       

Name: Alexia 

Teachers: Miss B, BH, DS,HS

Term 2

2020

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  •  We did a Diamante Poem. A Diamante Poem is a type of poem in the shape of a diamond and it has to have two different subjects. 

  •  We did some Watercolour and experimented on different types of textures.

  • We did some drawing on some Maori patterns.

What I Learned: 

  •  I learned all different types of ways to do and types of watercolour like Salt, Drip, Splat, and blend.

  •  I learnt how you add textures to things like add different types of paper and contrast.

  • I learnt more about poems and all different types of them.

My Favourite Part:

  •  My favourite part about art was that I got to watercolour and experiment with paint and salt.

  •  My favourite other part is that we got to do some drawings/sketching

  • My favourite other part is that we got to right a diamante poem and it was pretty fun learning about other types of art

My Next Steps:

  •  My next steps would be learning about different types of poems and trying to do blackout poems

  •  My next steps would be to be more focused on what I am doing.

  • My next steps would to be experiment on different types of paints and what textures we could use


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I showed commitment by giving my all to all the art we did

Achievement

I achieved this by finishing the work I had to do.

Resilience

I showed resilience by doing my work.

Respect

I showed respect by listening and doing what the teachers told me to do.

Any other comments

Not anything I can think of.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.