Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

The Present Short Film

Hello guys today we watched a short film called The Present. The present is a little short animated film. We have to answer some questions so here they are.
I would describe the boy in the film that he isn't interested in whats in the box his mother put right in front of him. He was also to focused on the video game he was playing.
He didn't like his present at first, mainly because the puppy he got had only three legs. He felt that way because since he only has half of one leg it looks like a really poor joke.
The lesson the boy learned at the end of the film is that everyone and everything is different.
It is important to be grateful for what we have because you don't know when your gonna lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.