Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

Novel Study - Paper Boy Chapter 7 - 9

Hello today I finished reading the chapters 7-9. There is some questions that I will be answering so here they are.

The conflict between Ara T and Little Man is that Ara T wont give Little Mans' yellow handled knife back. Also he might have something to do with Mam.
I think Little Man likes Mr. Spiro because Mr Spiro doesn't talk to Little Man as a child, I also think he likes him is because he adds more words and more information when he could just answer in a simple sentence. 
A Speech Pathologist helps to prevent speaking problems like Stuttering. It isn't guaranteed that they will get rid of it but it can happen. They are required to study Anatomy and Physiology. They can also help people with lisp. 
 In Paper Boy's family there is a lady called Mam, Mam's role in the family is that she is a house keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.