Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Paperboy - Reading - 10 - 12

Hi guys today I finished chapter 10 - 12 on the book Paperboy. Vince Vawter writes his dialogue's in a different way then others would. (a dialogue is when a character is talking to another character.). Here is an example on how Vince Vawter writes his dialogue's.
(EXAMPLE)
The sun was bright it was shining right into my eyes actually it was a bit uncomfortable but that was fine.
Hey Helen?
Yeah what do you need?
(EXAMPLE OVER)
Usually peopled would put speech marks in front of the person talking but Vince Vawter does it that way, im not sure why Vince Vawter writes his dialogue's that way but I think it was to be unique and being different from the others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.