Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Meme - Reading work

 Hi guys today we started reading a story name MeMe & Me. The story is about a girl who gets a new phone but it takes a turn. After you started reading the book you have some questions to do here is what is what I did for it and I hope you enjoy.


There was a girl named Nina who really wanted a phone to the point where she would beg her parents all day for a phone, her parents told her that she would have to make her own money for them to buy her a phone. Eventually Nina started cleaning her grans house for money to get a phone. Her parents ended up buying her phone. When she had her phone she posted a photo of herself but it ended up having blue eyes. Which here friend mentioned to her. Later on she met MeMe.  Later on she goes to the shops with her mum without her phone and MeMe gets really mad and starts being really rude to Nina. Nina later on gets tired and takes out the sim card on her phone and cuts it.
MeMe was someone who Nina meet through her chat logs who was her friend for a bit. I don't know if MeMe is a human or a robot.
I don't really think something like this could happen in real life, it could happen that there is someone you become friends with online but then start being rude to you, but it its unlikely that they will look like you enough to be able to say you could be twins.
I don't know what the author is trying to tell us through the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.