Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Drama

 Hi guys today in drama we are writing a reflection, and listing things we enjoy and certain genres or style s that we have learnt during the term. After you did those two you link a video of theatre and say which genre and style it is. Here is what I did and I hope you enjoy it.


Some things that we learnt about was we looked at clowning, F.A.R.T.S Which stood for different types of things (Focus, Action, Role, Tension, and Space), we looked at different types of theatre. The most recent thing we looked at was also more different types of theatre,   Comedy, Tragedy , Melodrama, Physical Drama, and Epic Drama. My favourite game that we played in drama was Park Bench.

1. Tragedy - I enjoy a lot of things about this genre because not all things turn out happy in the end, as well as it is pretty interesting. Something I have seen that is in the movie Romeo and Juliet.
2. Comedy - I like the genre comedy because you need to laugh once in while as well as its fun just to watch people be funny. Something I have watched in this genre is Dead pool.
3. Melodrama - I liked melodrama because I also like action films like Marvel and DC, They also are pretty interesting but you can easily figure out what happens. A film I have watched like this is Spiderman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzDZRMVZ63M
A link to a Theatre piece that is Melodrama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.