Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Reflection

 Hi guys today in WGA We are working on writing a reflection blog since we have done a lot of things that Miss Birtch doesn't know we have done. There are four points that we have to include in our reflection writing. Here is my writing and I hope you enjoy it.


I showed most of my CARR values, I showed commitment by finishing my work on time basically all the time, I showed resilience by still doing my work if I thought it was hard, I showed respect by listening to the teachers and not talking when they are, and I showed achievement by having no over due work that I had to finish on my own time. An update on my arts kete is that I found it pretty boring, I wasn't expecting much while doing it but I found it pretty boring to be honest. I have only done a few stiches for my name as well. I'm working on cross stitching the first letter of my name. I act the same with a reliever teacher because they are still a teacher even though they aren't my main one. A goal that I want to set for the end of the week is having every single piece of work done.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.