Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Science - Gravity

Hey guys today we are doing science, we have a few questions to ask and here they are.

Gravity is not the same on all planets because of the sizes. Gravity is related to mass by is there's more mass there is more gravity.If you take the weight of a 30kg Labrador Retriever you can weigh yourself in other planets, here is the what the dog feels like on different planets to highest to lowest. Jupiter - 70.2, Neptune - 33.6, Saturn - 27.9, Uranus - 27.6, Venus - 27.3, Mars - 11.4, and Mercury - 11.3, but your mass doesn't change, the only part that changes is your weight force. How my life would be different if i lived on a different planet with higher gravity and a planet with lower gravity is that if i was on a higher gravity planet that you would be weighed down more and it would be harder to run jump and do things, but if I was on a planet with lower gravity you wouldn't be weighed down more and you would be able to jump higher and do things easier but you wouldn't be weighed down as much as would if you were on a planet with higher gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.