Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Following Gold

Hi guys today we are doing reading I'm doing an activity about a poem called Following Gold, for the activity you have to write a paragraph about how you think the author is thinking, what feelings, and why I think he feels that way. Here is my work and what I think hope you enjoy!.

What I thought the author was intending is that he wanted to show how people felt during the time currency was paid in gold. In the start I think the person in the story was feeling unlucky and sad at same, near the end of the poem he felt lucky and excited. The reason why he was feeling sad and unlucky was because he didn't find any gold at that time, he then fell excited and lucky because he found some gold.
Gold Prospecting in Texas | Learn Where the Best Spots Are Located

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.