Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

100 Word Challenge

Hi guys today in Wananga we had  to do the 100 word challenge, you either had to look at a picture or you could listen to music. I listened to the music here is my 100 Word Challenge


You wake up in an all white room, you look around everything is
pure white, there is no furniture in the room at all. But there’s a mirror.
You sit up and walk slowly to the mirror. You see yourself but it's just your shadow,
you touch the mirror, your hand gets engulfed inside, you pull your hand out.
Your hand was neon purple with streaks of neon blue. The blue streaks start to form the shape of a wave,
the neon purple shapes into a rock and the blue is the waves crashing up against it. You get distracted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexia

    I am sure this is a really great story, but we can't read it because it is running off the page. Can you fix this up please?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.