Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

Healthy Life Style Is a Choice

Hi guys today in health we have to write some sentences on our blog explaining our understanding of how we can control our lifestyle. Here is my sentences hope you enjoy.

Having a healthy lifestyle is a choice, there are something that we can control in out lifestyle and somethings we cannot. We can't control things like Cancer, Heart Diseases, Mental illnesses, and ETC.
We can control what we eat, our sugar, or salt, and some other things.
My understanding of this is that you have a choice to have a healthy lifestyle and you can make your own decisions on what you want your lifestyle to look like, by making better choices with our lifestyle we can choose to have a better sleep scheduled, eating more healthier, maybe having a skin routine and other things. You have a choice if you want a healthy lifestyle or not if you don't want a healthy lifestyle you don't have to have one but its better if you do a  have a healthy one. Two things that I do to make my lifestyle healthy is that I eat vegetables everyday, and I also control keeping fit and being active.
3 Steps to a Healthy Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.