Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

StarryTeller - Letter to the Mars Desert Research Center

Hi guys today in Science we read a story called StarryTeller, in the book she went to a place called the Mars Desert Research Center. The Mars Desert Research Center is a place that has a similar  enviro-nment to Mars, astronauts go here so they get a feeling that is similar to when or if they are going to Mars. The task for today is that if you have finished your questions you have to write a letter to the Research Center explaing why you would be a good person to go to their programme.

Dear, Mars Desert Research Center

I think I would be a good person to choose for the programme you're doing. Here are some reasons on why I would be a good person. The first reason is that I am a good person to do chores, I'm a good team player because I have good ideas and I like to listen to others and what they have to say. I can admit to my mistakes that I have done, I'm willing to learn more about Mars and space. Some personal skills that I have is that I like to help others in anyway I can.

Sincerely from,
Alexia

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.