Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Writing Assessment Review - WGA

 Hi guys today in WGA we looked at reviewing our writing test. We looked at our Term 1 and Term 4 test. We had to look back at our scores and see if we improved or went down. After you looked at your tests and reread them you had to look at what you need to improve to get a level higher on the Rubric score. The 7 things you a scored on are Ideas, Structure, Organization, Vocabulary, Sentence, Punctuation, and Spelling. After you reviewed every thing you have to give yourself some next steps so you know what you should do to improve. 


The things I need to improve on are Ideas, Structure, and Vocabulary. My next steps to help me improve are looking back my work more then once so I can fully see what I have done and what I need to look at and look at my structure and what is in my sentence and paragraphs. I need to also learn some other words that are better then just the normal ones so then I can improve with my vocab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.