Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Language Week.

 Hi guys today in wananga we have a new language week. The two languages/countries that we are learning about is Niuean + Tokelau, they are both pacific countries. The activity that I choose to do first was a writing task. Its when you listen to one of the songs that are linked and you have to write something about a image that you see while you listen to it. Here is the image that I saw but in a writing form I hope you enjoy!.


I see two people sitting on the sand on a beach looking at the waves that are coming towards them. The colour of the water looks like a pure cyan and it sparkles like a crystal when the sun is reflecting on it. The two people that are sitting on the beach is that there is one male and one female, the female has a flower crown across her head with beautiful reds and oranges. The male on the other hand has flowers in his hair. Their hair is flowing in the wind. There is also palms trees that are moving slowly around them. Even though they aren’t near them they can still hear the noises that its making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.