Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

What is expected - PE

Today we have been told to write what is expected of us when we come to do PE.
You are expected to have PE gear, if not you will have a punishment, probably not playing the games or picking up rubbish. If PE shorts or top is being washed you can bring another pair of shorts of another t-shirt so you can still participate. When coming to the gym you line up in two lines outside the door. Once changed in PE gear you come and sit down were teacher says so. All gear is left untouched until the teacher says you are allowed to touch the gear that has been put out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.