Pages

Monday, October 12, 2020

Reading - Summary

 Hi guys today in reading we stared to read our book, the book that we read was called "Playing To Win". After we read the chapters that we had to we have to write a summary on what the book was about, who the main character was, what we know about them, some main events, and what we predict will happen next, here is my summary on what I have read so far.

The few things that have happened so far is that there is a main character and his name is Denny Logan, he recently moved from his old high school to a new one, I say that his personality would be that he is a chill type of guy and he doesn't really care what others think about him. He also likes to play rugby and has two sisters that he usually refers to as The Monsters. During the first few days he enrolled to his new school, he also got a job and a new car. On Denny's first day at his new school he was in class, a guy who's name was Todd walked into class, Todd seems like the guy who is to full of himself, he says loudly out of nowhere someone parked in his parking spot. Denny found out that he parked in Todd's parking spot, it seemed like he didn't really care that he parked in Todd's parking spot. He also meet a girl named Alice who was pretty nice and Todd looked like he had a crush on her. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexia

    Thanks for sharing your first Playing to Win task with us. This is a well-written and clear summary of Chapter 1-2 and I can tell you've got a good understanding of the characters.

    What do you think about the novel so far? Do you enjoy it?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.