Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Pink Shirt Day - Opinion

 Hi guys today in wga we are doing some things about pink shirt day. one of the activites that you had a choice to do was a question and we had to follow the question with our opinion. The question was "Why do you think Pink Shirt Day has become a global movement". My opinion on this is that i think it became a global movement to spread awareness about bullying, and that people shouldn't be judge by wearing a certain type of colour or design. I think that the message was spread around the world because the bullying happens everywhere and also that it would've been spread throughout social media and people paid mor attention to it. It would've moved people who would have been bullied before and wanted to stick up for the kid even though it didn't happen in their country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.