Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Playing to Win - Fast Finishers

Hi guys today in reading we have been writing summaries about what happened in the chapters that we read. After you finished you move onto fast finisher tasks, the fast finisher task that I wanted to do was where you reread the first paragraph were he talks about sports, and then we have to write about what he means when he says "You can fight a whole war, forty minutes each way and come out the other end alive. More or less anyways" and also how he feels about playing sports.

What I think he means by that is that is that in one half you could come out non injured and at one half you could come out inured or its a win or not winning ratio. When he plays sports he probably feels more energetic, powerful, and he feels happy to play while playing sports. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.