Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Blackout Poem - Digital

 Hi guys today in art we have been doing Blackout Poems again, but instead of using paper we did it on our chrome books. We used a site called 'Blackout Poetry Marker', it was pretty fun to use, there was three stories that you could choose from, Alice in Wonderland, Pride and Prejudice, and Heart of Darkness. I deiced just to use one story the story that I made my blackout poetry from was Alice in Wonderland. I selected a few words, the reason why I choose the words was because the kind of stood out when I skimmed across the work. Comparing digital and paper I say that I enjoyed doing both but I liked the digital one more. The only reason why is because it was more faster and I don't really need supplies to do the poems. Here are the pictures of my poems and i hope you enjoy them.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexia
    I like how you made/put lots of poems on the digatal blackout site. Next time could you put the site we used so people can also use it. But overall it was great

    - Carla

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.