Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

Work in progress - character description

Alexa has beautiful black pearly hair tied up in a bun. She has a red sparkly lace dress with red rose lips with light pale skin. Her lacy dress at the top looks like lacy flowers . She has some skater shoes that blend into her as pale as a sheep skin.   She has sparkly pearly red arm gloves on her arms.She has beautiful red glossy nails.
Alexa is performing at the ice skating competition in the  horncastle arena. Everyone is taking photos there's flashing lights everywhere. Just at that moment a flaming fire spark went  on the slippery shining ice



1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.