Pages

Monday, October 19, 2020

100 Word Challenge

 Hi guys today in wananga we are doing the 100 word challenge. What we are doing for the 100 word challenge is that there is a pug wrapped up in a blanket out in a forest somewhere. Now after we look at the photo we have to write something about the picture but it has to bee only 100 words. Here is my 100 word challenge I hope you enjoy

The pug wrapped the blanket around him. It felt nice and warm against his fur but it also felt itchy at the same time. The blanket was on the lighter side of the colours, a light peach, pale pink, and a pale blue. The dark green leaves slowly moved against the breeze. The dog sat up a bit to sniff the leaves. The leaves smelt like it would taste bitter if someone were to eat them. The dog decided to walk around with the blanket around him, the blanket was itchy but it will do. The dog then sat down.Writing Prompt: Affected Bodies, Trauma, and Non-Human Encounters by Janice  Lee - Hugo House

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alexia

    Can you have another look, this is running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Alexia!

    Kirsty here, I think this is a really cool blog post because you have used a lot of describing words and it attracts people to red this blog post. One thing you could do next time is make sure the words aren't running off the page.
    Do you like 100 word challenges ? If not, why ?

    Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI alexia I love this. next time make sure that it does not run off the page but over all its really good. One thing though how did it wrap it around its self without help?.

    - shanaya

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.