Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

100 Word Challenge

 Hi guys today in wananga we had to write a story about a live size bubble coming to take you to the country you want to go to the most. The country that I chose was japan. Here is my story and I hope you guys enjoy it.

I was walking around and then I saw a life size bubble floating towards me. I was obviously confused who wouldn’t

be if a random huge bubble was right in front of you without explanation.

I was tempted to put my hand in the bubble so I did… I regretted it. The bubble sucked my whole body into it.

I was confused and scared, why would I be sucked up into this huge bubble.

I was suddenly in japan. I could see beautiful cherry blossom trees.

There were people underneath me looking right up at me. I was still confused.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alexia
    I love this its good part from it running off the page if you could please change it. I love the way you chose Japan as your place you wanted to go.
    from shanaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexia

    How are you? I love how you added what your were feeling. Next time could you make it so were can see all of your work. But overall it was amazing work.

    - Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Alexia.
    This was a really good story but its running off the page a bit so maybe change the fount or make it smaller but really good story.
    -Leo

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.