Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

Playing To Win Fast Finisher.

 Hi guys today we finished reading all of our chapters. Which means we only have to do fast finisher task. The fast finisher task I did was writing a letter to the author. Here is my letter and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Dear Fluer Beale, 

I have a question for you. What inspired you to write Playing To Win? Did something like this happen to you in school? Or did you see something happen and it gave you an idea in your head. I enjoyed reading the story, it was kind of interesting because in nearly all of the chapters something new happened. I would think that Pete or Zak would be favourite characters because they are funny, like one part where they're at the beach and Zak was singing in a horrible out of tune way. There was something that you could’ve changed. Maybe next time you could make the chapters a bit longer because they were a little short. Our school and their school have some differences and things that are the same. That's all I have to say.

Sincerely from Alexia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.