Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Gymnastics - PE

Hi guys today in PE we  have been doing gymnastics. Here is my work.

Trampoline - Front Flip, Knee Flip, Back flip, 
Beam - Walking Backwards, Hop, Leap, Frog jumps
Parallel Bars - Hand walking, holding self up, Circle around bar, Roll around bar
Bar - Roll off bar, Hanging off bar with legs up, roll around bar, circle around the bar.
Floor/Mat - Cartwheel, headstand, handstand, log roll, 
Mini Trampoline - Barani, Crash dive, flip, tuck jump

Something new that I learnt this term is how to do a flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.