Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

Playing to Win Character Description - Update

 Hi guys today in reading we just read chapters 6 - 7, for the activity that we are doing is adding more things onto out character description. I added two characters onto the description I added the Coach of the rugby team and Pete and te rugby boys. I added more things on Alice, Todd, Coach, and Pete and the rugby boys. Here is my table and I hope you guys enjoy.


Character 

Description

Direct/Indirect + PG

Denny logan

  • Goes to a new school

  • Moved from invercargill 

  • Has two sister

  • Responsible 

  • Likes Alice

Pg - 5 Direct 

Pg 6 Direct

Pg - 10 Direct 

Indirect 

Direct

Todd Salter

  • Goes to westbridge 

  • Tall

  • Well Built

  • Good Looking 

  • Has a crush on Alice

  • Believes if he nags enough he’ll get what he wants.

Indirect 

Pg - 41 Direct

Pg - 41 Direct

Pg - 41 Direct

Direct 

Pg - 61  Direct 

Alice

  • Alice is in the band Power Pak

  • Sarcastic 

  • Hates rugby 

  • Likes singing 

Pg - 31 - Direct 


Pg - 14- 15  - Indirect

Pg - 57 Direct

Pg - 31 - 32 Direct 

Clara

  • She's in a band Power Pak  

  • She’s really open to Denny 

  • Plays a keyboard 

  • Likes Denny

Pg - 31 - Direct


Indirect


Pg - 32 - Indirect

Direct

Denny's Mother

  • Works a lot

  • Struggling with money

  • Trust’s Denny  

Direct

Pg - 11 - Direct

Indirect

Denny's sisters 

  • Helps Denny practice rugby 

  • Energetic 

Pg - 30 - Direct


Pg- 11- Direct  

Coach 




  • Strict

  • Snappy 

Pg - 68 Direct 

Indirect

Pete and the Rugby Boys


  • Drinks

  • Play rugby

  • Partiers 

  • Smelly 

Indirect 

Indirect 

Indirect 

Direct 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.