Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

200 word challenge

 Hi guys today in Wananga we did a 200 word challenge. The photo is a picture of a scuba diver and a whale shark. Here is my story and the picture I hope you guys enjoy.

I decided to go for a swim in the ocean because there was a rumor going around that there was a huge sea monster.

Currently right now i'm swimming in the water, today the water looks really nice it's like a lapis blue.

I was swimming around and I saw some fish, some with really exotic colours like Framboise, Oranges, Pinks, and

Yellows. Right now I really haven't seen anything but fish and rocks. I suddenly then heard a huge noise from behind

me. I turned around quickly and then I saw a huge whale shark. It opened its mouth and I started swimming as fast

as I could. I was panicking.. “What if I die here” “I'm going to die”. I decided there was no use in swimming so I just

stopped. The whale shark then opened its mouth and swallowed me. My eyes opened a bit and I realized I was in its

stomach. Its was a pinky purple colour looked around and saw a skeleton.I then realized i'm never gonna get out of

here without a sharp weapon to get me out. I sat down on the whales sharks insides. I deiced to accept my faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.