Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Book Review - Playing to Win

 Hi guys today in reading since we have basically finished we are writing a book review. The book I read was called Playing to Win. Here is my Review on the book and I hope you guys enjoy.

The book I was reading was Playing To Win, the author of the story is Fleur Beale. I thought that the book was interesting because basically something new happened in all of the chapters even though they were short there was a lot of things going on. My favourite part in the book is when Alice, Clara, Zak, and Denny are at the beach walking around and they were talking about singing because Alice and Clara are in a band together, so then Zak starts to sing in a very out of tune voice. The characters that were in the book were Denny, Todd, Alice, Clara, Zak, Sally, Pete, Coach, Lucy, Rose, and the rugby boys. I would probably recommend this book to someone who was interested in reading a book about high school and looking for a book that was a bit short. I would probably rate the book 3/5, it wasn't bad but it wasn't that good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.