Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Playing To Win

 Hi guys today in reading were doing a fast finisher task. The fast finisher task wasn't really one made by our teacher but we just made a fast finisher task because a few of us were finished. The task that we made was making a movie trailer, what we did was we deiced to do a scene with all of us. Ashton as Alice, Shanaya as Todd, Carla as Clara, and me as Denny. The scene that we did was where Alice was doing her performance. We deiced to make all of us do a introduction of the character we were. Here is the video and I hope you guys enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.