Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

Drama

 Hi guys last week in drama we have been doing different types of techniques. The techniques that we used is Levels, Spacial Relationships, Facial Expressions, and Gestures . What we did to practice theses techniques is that we did Freeze Frame. We did some random ones like someone went in first on said they were a random thing and then everyone else has to do the same thing but had to fit into the scene. The less random one is when we used the idea of the script that we read a few weeks back called bullies. I was in a group with Shanaya Carla and Casey, we deiced to do a scene where Shanaya was on top of me and I was on the group she was holding me by the collar ad then we pretending like she was going to punch me. The most interesting thing for me is that when we were doing the freeze frames I actually enjoyed it. My favourite thing was when Miss. Allen told us to do a freeze frame of the titanic. Now here's a photo of Shanaya punching me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.