Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

100 word challege

 Hi guys today in wananga we did another 100 word challenge. The picture was some footprints in snow ( I think?), So I deiced to do a Halloween themed story, here is my story and I hope you guys enjoy.

Today was the day. It was Halloween. My friends decided to throw a party at my house. Only my group of friends were invited though. I was dressed up as a witch this Halloween. I had everything planned out, Lollies, Drinks, and games. After a few minutes my friends arrived. It was Ben, Heather, Luke, and I. Heather was dressed as Heather Chandler from the Heather's, Ben was a werewolf, and Luke was a cat. We were all playing games then the lights went out. Heather then screamed, “What the HELL!”. We walked outside and saw footprints on the snow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.