Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

EOTC - Extra for Experts

 Hi guys today in wga we are working on our eotc task board. I finished the ones for the Adrenalin Forest, Going around the city, and also jellie park. Since iv e done all of those i'm doing extra for experts the one i chose was you had to look through some art on te Christchurch Art Gallery page and then write about what it makes you think of and how it makes you feel. Here is my work and I hope you guys enjoy.


When I look at the art work I think that i'm in a forest in the water chilling with some friends. The green leaves from the trees are falling to the ground while i'm floating on the water. The piece makes me feel calm.


When I look at this piece I think of the antarctic and a lot more penguins around but some photographers took a photo of the penguins in specific. The piece makes me feel happy because they look happy lol.


 When I look at this photo I think of someone in a car looking at the bridge and the hills near it and be hide it. I feel calm looking at the photo because you can tell what it is.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alexia.
    This is really nice I liked how you add what you feel when you look at the pictures/art.

    -Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alexia

    Awesome job sharing your tasks for EOTC Week. I think you had some really reflective things to say about the art. I would like you to have another look at the post, just like the fixing up we were doing on our writing samples, I think you could improve the overall effect of your blog post with some simple editing!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.