Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Fast finisher task - Playing To Win

Hi guys today in reading I have finished my main task to do so right now I'm going to do a fast finisher task, the fast finisher task that I'm doing right now is that you chose a past discussion question and right a paragraph on what you think. The question that I'm choosing is "Why do you think Mrs.Winter wanted to thank Denny? How do you think he felt meeting her?"
I think that Mrs. Winter's wanted to meet Denny because Denny made him live for a longer amount of time, if Denny didn't do what he did then that means the guy that we saved would've been dead on the scene so I think that Mrs. Winters would've enjoyed seeing the person who gave her husband a few more minutes of his live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.