Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

Playing To Win

 Hi guys today in reading since we don't have our discussion questions and we didn't read anything there wasn't much to do. Since we didn't have much to do we moved onto fast finisher tasks. The fast finisher task that I am doing right now is getting some information on the author of our story. The author's name is Fleur Beale, she isn't just an author she is also a teacher. The school she used to teach at is Canterbury University. The school's she went to was Victoria University and Christchurch Teachers College. I don't think that this helped her a bit to write a novel but her family inspired her to keep on writing. Also did you know her mother was also a writer? Fleur Beale published playing to win in 1999. And it came out to New Zealand in 2006.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.