Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Poi c:


Independent Learn Task:
Poi



  1. What does lopsided mean? Lopsided means one side is lower  or smaller than the other

2. What does plucked mean? Pluck means that you're removing something from the center

3. What does misbehaving mean? Misbehaving means that you're being naughty and not doing what your spouse to do.

4. What does it mean when they say ‘Whatever’ ? is a lack of respect


5. What does Untangling mean? Untangling means that someone  untangling

6. What does mean when it says ‘didn’t waste any time?’ It means that she didn't waste anytime making poi’s.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Alexia it me violina i like your work because it has lots of long words and good word and you are help ful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice rainbow Colour Alexia! is this of your reading? can you please
    tell me and the others what this is for next time. but I love this so much Alexia!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.