Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

My reading that iv'e done :) its bloom task

K-b


Describe a character or item in this text in detail.  Use words from the text and adjectives of your own.

The Kea is a interesting animal.But i'm going to describe the kea in my own words.The kea is a greeny bird with a black and yellow beeck.It's a cheeky little bird some people call it a “Bird brain”.


 
C-b

Choose 4 interesting or new words from this text.
Draw/Paste in  a picture for each to show what it means.
Write the meaning.


Physical: Physical is relating to the body as opposed to the mind.

Stimulation:Stimulation means encouragement of something to make it develop or become more active.


Russell:is a male given name, that originated from the surname Russell, which in turn derives from the Anglo-Norman russel (Old French rossel) "red-haired or red-skinned", from Anglo-Norman rus (Old French rossel) "red hair color" or "reddish skin" and suffix -el Russell may be shortened to Russ or Rusty.

2 comments:

  1. Well Done Alexia, I love the way you have described the Kea as cheeky.
    I wonder weather next time you put the meanings into your own words a little more so that it is easier for other students to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi alexia i love the way you described it ithink you need to ad some
    adjectives in to it

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.