Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

Character description on the wall

Character description
On the wall


Name: Alex
Age: 18
Ethnicity: Latina
Nationality: Latina
School / job : Vet
PortraitRelated image
Personally information
Height: 5’4
Weight: 51
Family/whanau
Mum and dad: May and max
brother: Willam
Sister: Alexa
Pets : Image result for munchkin cats
Image result for protector dog
Sayings
“Why hewo their”
“How are you doing?”
“Cats and dogs rule !”
Personality :

Kind
Generous
Warm
Sensitive
Loveable


4 comments:

  1. Hi Alexia ,
    I really like the first saying that you wrote that's hilarious! Maybe next time you could try using a chibi image rather than a random person off google. This reminds me when I had to do the same task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexia!
    I really like your amazing piece of work! Mabye next time you could try to use a chibi image or a kawaii image... I gust saying...
    this reminds me of my character description!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. plus one like...
      If I could like...
      but I cant...
      sooooo...
      Bye...

      Delete
  3. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog .
    Click Here : 2006 Cat 140H (616) w/10365 Hrs For Sale at $98k

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.