Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Why you should go to the A & P show

The A & P show


On Thursday our school went to the A & P show. So here's my opinion of why you should go to the A & P show.


The A & P show is amazing with all the animals and some free stuff you can try.


Why you should go to the A & P show
I strongly think you should go to the A & P show because of all of the fun things like mini golf, Motorbikes,
free testing, and some baby animals


Description.
The kids are mostly white and brown.
They have amazing soft fur, that feels like a cloud.


Their little hooves are a black color with a tint of brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.