Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Music 200 word challenge

Hi guys today we did a 100 word challenge but a twist we listened to a music piece and we wrote a story, heres my story for the music.

Her feet danced on the ice. She twirled and spined.
The ice beneath her looked like a bunch of clouded crystals.
Her sapphire blue eyes looked like diamonds when the light shined on them.
The way her sparkly crystal blue dress waved in the wind it almost looked like the feathers of a bird while
it was
gliding in the air,
she had whitish blonde wavy hair that almost looked white whenever she went into the light.
She went right around the skating rink, she then did a magnificent edge jump she landed right on her feet.
People around her started clapping for her.
Her wavy hair bounced up and fell back down onto her back some of her hair framed the sides of her face.
Her legs stopped and started to spin on the spot.
Her dress was flying around her.
She got back up and she decided to do a salchow jump and slid her knees on the ice cold floor.
Her knees went red mainly because it was ice.
The song in the back was almost over.
She finished off her part with a lutz jump, the ice danced and it came to an end. It finished. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexia this is so amazing I loved how you based it on ice skating
    it reminds me from the holidays when I went ice skating and saw a little girl getting taught to ice skate and did all of it wrong.
    this is so good i love it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.