Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Sphero - Science

Hi guys today in science we were working with a robot called Sphero, I was working in a group with Casey and Shanaya we named our robot Wall-e because of the robot rover. The task was that we had to make some obstacle for our Sphero but the Sphero couldn't go over the objects so it was a obstacle coarse. We used the Drive and Draw programme. How we drove the Sphero was that you had to steer it around, for the drawing one we draw something on the Ipad and it would drive around on what you drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.