Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

Healthy Lifestyle - Getting enough sleep.

Hi guys today in health we are answer some questions and some things about sleep. This is a new activity from what we have been doing, here is my answer to these questions hope you enjoy reading this.
Teenagers need to get around 8 - 10 hours of sleep each night.
The time that I get up to get to school is usually 6:50 or 7:00, on average every night I go to sleep near 1:00 am, Since I wake up at 6:50 I would probably get 5 hours of sleep.
Quality of sleep - Here is some four ways you can help your body and get quality sleep,
1. If your going to bed late you can change it by going to sleep 30 minutes earlier and waking up 30 minutes earlier.
2. You can avoid games an hour before the time you go to sleep.
3.You should arrange or make a comfortable sleeping place
4. You should try to avoid eating food 1 or 2 hours before your bedtime.
It is important to get a good sleep each night because you can be tired during school time and have less energy while doing something.
                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.