Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

100 Word Challenge - Snow

Hi guys today in Wananga we are doing an 100 word challenge the picture is snow people having dinner I will put the picture underneath my story so you guys can check it out.


On a snowy winter day there was a family of 3, a father named Blister, a mother named Carrot, and a son named Jill. The family were having a nice dinner, it was a peaceful dinner they were having until two young boys came along. The father Blister said to the son and the mother that they should go somewhere to hide. Carrot and Jill did what Blister said they proceeded to hide behind a tree. Just as they went behind the tree they heard two boys laughing. Jill popped his head out and saw his father on the ground.
Snowman Family - Funny & Entertainment Background Wallpapers on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.