Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

StarryTeller - Science

Hi guys today in science we read a book called StarryTeller there was three questions that we had to answer in full sentences. Here are them with the answer , hope you enjoy.

Some things that happen in the Mars Desert Research Center is that the environment is similar  to Mars six people stay at the station for 2 weeks, they learn about how it might will feel to live on Mars. The also studied Biology, Geology, and Astronomy. Haritina found it difficult being at the research center because it felt like a new environment that she hasn't been in before. I find it important for astronauts to practice in a environment similar to the planet their going to so they know what it feels like and they wont feel like its much of a new environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.