Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

WGA - Game

 Hi guys today in WGA we started looking at three activites that you could choose out of any of them to do. The activity that I decide to do was create a game, which had you doe this with a partner. I did this with Carla. The game had to include one ball two cones and a five minute timer. It didn't take that long to come up with a game. Here is what we did and I hope you enjoy it.

Create a game activity
Partner - Carla

 . 2x cones 

.  1x Ball

Closer Cone




  1. Put the cones 2 - 1 meters apart and grab the ball.

  2. The first team in line has to roll the ball in between the cones without touching the cones in the process.

  3. Each time the person gets the ball in between the cones the cones will get closer and closer.

  4. Each team will have a 5 minute timer to do this and try to get more in between the cones.



----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.