Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Final Blog for Art/Poetry Hurumanu!

Hello guys today I have finished all my art/poetry!. This blog is about what I did and why i'm sharing this work. I'm sharing this work because I have completely finished our Art Display.
The part of my art board that I am most proud of is the Tapa Cloth because I didn't think it would turn out good and I thought that I wouldn't like it,
Something that challenged me in this Hurumanu was writing the poems mainly because it was kind of hard to figure out a poem that could go with the story.
My favorites style of poetry to write was the Haiku poems. I liked to write the Haiku poems because it made it more challenging because of finding syllables and the right amount of words.
My final thoughts on this is that I really enjoyed doing this and making different types of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.