Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Water colour

Hi guys today in art hurumanu I did some watercolour. We focused it on mostly contrast and texture. We got to choose what colours we wanted. Me and Shanaya both choose Blue and Pink. The types of thing we painted is, Blend, Salt, Splat, and Drip. 
Blending is where you have your colours and blend them to make it have an ombre effect.
Salt is you have your watercolour down and you put salt on top of it and it will give it a texture.
Splat is where you have your colours on your brush and you start splatting it on the page.
Drip is where you have a lot of water and your colour mixed together put it on your page and you can blow on it hold it up so it can drip.
For the colours I choose cool colours because blue and pink.
I have also take a picture of what I have done for this here it is.

 
I have created tones and contrast is that i splated it add salt, made it drip and blended it

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.