Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tapa

Today at art hurumanu we finished our tapa cloths. 
What I like about tapa cloth is that we get to do art and learn about its where abouts.
What I would do different is using different colours.
The method we used to outline is charcoal ( which is kinda like chalk.) The charcol is black and is used to do a lot of things.
Contrast/Tone/Colours are different types of things. Tone and Contrast are basically a switch of Black and White. Colours are just colours of all sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.